Giannutri Ferry prices
Line A5 Porto Santo Stefano-Island of Giannutri
P.S. Stefano- Is. Giannutri 1 Gennaio- 10 Marzo 2024
|DAL 1 GENNAIO AL 10 MARZO NEI GIORNI DI MERCOLEDì- SABATO
|Partenze da Porto Santo Stefano
|Partenze da Isola di Giannutri
|Partenza da Porto Santo Stefano
|Partenza da Isola di Giannutri
|Pax Bambino (4-11 anni)
|Res Bambino (4-11 anni)
|4,44 da 0-50 kg
|4,85 da 0-50 kg
|5,05 da 0-50 kg
*The Rates shown are as of and may be subject to subjective change as a result of fuel cost increases.
*Schedules and routes are subject to change due to adverse marine weather conditions.
Service on this route is provided by the M/V Silver Coast, M/V Dianium and M/V Revenge
Isola del Giglio-Island of Giannutri Connection
The connection from Giglio Island to Giannutri Island runs from June 21 until September 7, departing every Thursday from Giglio Porto.
Departure from Giglio Porto 10:30 a.m.
Return from Giannutri Island 4:00 p.m.
The Cost of the Ticket is
Full – 28 euro A/R
Reduced (children 4-11 years old)- 18 euro A/R
Landing fee/Park ticket 4 euro
- To purchase a ticket, one must go to the Maregiglio ticket office in Giglio Porto half an hour before the scheduled departure time.
- Please note that the island of Giannutri is a marine protected area, part of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park, access to the protected areas ashore is allowed only accompanied by an Environmental Guide. Access to the sea, however, is allowed only in the two areas of Cala Maestra and Cala Spalmatoio Aboard the boat it will be possible to book the excursion to the Roman Villa of Giannutri with one of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park Guides.
- It is possible to book in advance the visit to the Roman Villa of Giannutri by purchasing ONLine the Ticket on the site InfoPark.it
- It is recommended to carry enough water with you throughout the day.
- If you intend to hike with the Guide, the use of closed shoes with sculpted soles is mandatory. The guide of reserves the right not to admit those not wearing appropriate footwear to the hike.
- To learn more about Giannutri read our article →
Embarkation Porto Santo Stefano
How to Get to Porto Santo Stefano
Discover our mini cruises Argentario, Giglio Island and Giannutri Island
Embark on a daily tour exploring Giglio and Giannutri islands aboard the Motonave Revenge, departing from Porto Santo Stefano.
Starting from Porto Santo Stefano, this option lets you uncover the captivating Giannutri Island accompanied by one of the official guides from the Tuscan Archipelago National Park.
This adventure, departing from Porto Santo Stefano, will have you explore the main beaches and most hidden coves of Giglio Island, giving you the opportunity to swim among colorful fish and spectacular rock formations.
Departing from Giglio Porto, this mini-cruise will take you to discover the ancient ruins of the Roman Villa in Giannutri accompanied by an official guide from the Tuscan Archipelago National Park.
Departing from Giglio Porto, this tour will take you on an exciting excursion to discover the beautiful coves of Giannutri Island, habitat of a rich and varied marine life.