Maregiglio- Le Crociere del Sole MINI CR UISES restart, with many new features for the 2023 season.
From our now historic Giannutri Giglio MINICruise aboard the M/V Revenge, to new excursions to discover Giannutri Island in Collaboration with the Tuscan Archipelago National Park, the coast and seabed ofGiglio Island together with Max Shark.
Among this year’s new features is the ability to purchase OnLine on our sites
your ticket and board directly, without standing in any queue at the ticket office.
MINI CRUISE Giannutri Giglio
Aboard the M/V Revenge
- 9:45 a.m. Departure from Porto Santo Stefano
- 11:00 a.m. Expected arrival at Giannutri Island
- Free stop(or guided, extra service charge) . From here you can decide whether to visit the remains of an ancient Roman Villa or dive into the beautiful waters of Cala Spalmatoio or Cala Maestra
- Departure from Giannutri Island 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch on board
- 2:20 p.m. Arrival at Giglio Island
- Free stop(or guided, extra service charge)
- 5:15 p.m. Embarkation from Isola del Giglio,
- 5:30 p.m. Departure from Isola del Giglio
- Approximately 6:30 p.m. Arrival in Porto S. Stefano.
Availability: April 8 to October 1 Duration: FD all day
Visiting Giannutri: Hidden Treasures
Two special events on the occasion of Easter Monday and May 1
Day trip organized in cooperation with the Tuscan Archipelago National Park.
- 09:30 a.m. Collection point Banchina Toscana, Porto Santo Stefano
- 09:45 am Maregiglio ferry boarding
- 10:00 a.m. Departure from Porto Santo Stefano by Maregiglio ferry
- 11:00 a.m. Arrival at Giannutri Island and beginning of the visit on the trail of the Romans to the ancient and lush Roman Villa of the Domizi/ Enobarbi
- 1 pm packed lunch. Our guide will be able to show you the best place to have lunch and rest
- 2:00 p.m. We continue the tour by penetrating into the Tuscan Archipelago National Park accompanied by the Park Guide to one of the most picturesque coves on the island.
- 4 p.m. Departure from Giannutri Island,
- 5:00 p.m. Arrival in Porto S. Stefano.
Availability: April 1 to September 30
Duration: FD all day
Giglio tour: snorkeling at the island of Giglio
A day devoted entirely to discovering theisland of Giglio.
The day excursion is designed for those who want to explore and discover the lesser-known sides of theisland through a dinghyride around it during which it will be possible to swim in the island’s most hidden and exclusive coves and snorkel accompanied by an experienced instructor.
Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 14:00
- 10:00amCollection pointPiazzale Candi- Ferry Terminal, Porto Santo Stefano
- 10:30 a.m. Departure Maregiglio Ferry
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival Giglio Porto, free stop.
- 2:00 p.m.Meetingwith Max Shark at Giglio Porto Molo di Levante (red lighthouse)
- 2:30 p.m.Startisland tour (4 hours which includes stops for swimming, snorkeling equipment)
- 6:30 p.m.Arrivalat Giglio Porto and free time on the island
- 7:00 p.m.Departurefrom Isola del Giglio
Program: Saturday at 14:00
- 11:00 a.m. Collection point Piazzale Candi- Ferry Terminal, Porto Santo Stefano
- 11:30 a.m . Maregiglio ferry departure
- 12:30 p.m. Arrival Giglio Portosostalibero
- 2:00 p.m. meeting with Max Shark at Giglio Porto Molo di Levante (red lighthouse)
- 2:30 pm. Start island tour (4 hours includes bathroom stops, snorkeling equipment)
- 6:30 p.m. Arrival Giglio Porto and free time on the island
- 7:00 p .m. Departure from Isola del Giglio towards Porto Santo Stefano
Availability: from June 15 to September 11 on Tuesdays-Thursdays-Saturdays.
Duration: FD all day