Parking in Porto Santo Stefano to get to the ferries: our tips
The Maregiglio shipping company would like to offer its customers all the information they need to make their trip as pleasant as possible. If you are planning to travel to Porto Santo Stefano to embark on one of our ferries or mini-cruises, it is important to be aware of the parking options available around the embarkation area.
In Porto Santo Stefano, there are several secure long-stay parking lots that will allow you to leave your car safely during your stay on Giglio Island or during mini-cruises. Below, we provide some information on the most convenient and safe parking lots found in Porto Santo Stefano to travel to the ferries.
Where to park in Porto Santo Stefano: the list of parking lots
– Argentario Parking is located near the SSD Argentario team sports field at the entrance to Porto Santo Stefano, about 400 meters from the boarding area. This location makes it easy to walk to boarding within minutes. The facility can also accommodate buses.
– The Asiamel Parking Lot, while not in close proximity to the embarkation, provides a free shuttle to connect the port and take you to the ferry and pick you up on the way back. Parking spaces are both uncovered and covered, and the area is fenced and guarded 24 hours a day to ensure the safety of cars.
– Fanciulli Parking is located only 300 meters from the ferry embarkation area, and offers continuous surveillance of parked vehicles. During the peak season, the facility has additional space to accommodate buses, RVs, and cars with trailers in tow.
– Economy Parking is located further from the center, but also offers garages by reservation. This private and supervised parking lot has a total of 50 parking spaces and is fenced and managed by a private company.
– Finally, Holiday Travel Parking offers both outdoor and indoor spaces to meet every need and can also accommodate coaches, RVs, and cars with trailers in tow.
All of these parking lots are metered, with an average fee of about 10 euros (price to be checked as each has its own fee schedule).
Usually, parking lots are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 or 9:00 p.m., but it is always advisable to check the hours with the individual parking lot.
As a reminder, more information on where to park in Porto Santo Stefano to reach the ferry boarding area can be found on the Monte Argentario Municipality website.