Giglio and Giannutri Mini-Cruise: Daily Tours with Maregiglio
Embark on our Giglio and Giannutri Mini-Cruise
Delve into the mesmerizing world of our Giglio and Giannutri mini-cruises, hosted by Maregiglio. Launching from Porto Santo Stefano, our cruises set sail from the first blush of spring on April 1st, right through the warm glow of early fall, till September 30th.
Checking on available slots is a breeze. Simply head over to this page, pick one of the green-highlighted dates, and fill out the necessary details to book your passage.
Our Giglio and Giannutri mini-cruise is a perfect fit for explorers at heart, who are keen to uncover the hidden gems of these two islands. Nestled within the captivating backdrop of the Tuscan Archipelago, the cruise is designed for those who may not have the luxury of an extended getaway.
Don’t let this chance slip away. We orchestrate daily expeditions that promise to etch an unforgettable chapter in your book of adventures, whisking you away on a journey through the bewitching natural and historical grandeur of both islands.
Our mini-cruise includes:
- Two lengthy stops at Giglio and Giannutri islands, where you can admire enchanting beaches and take a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear sea;
- Onboard seafood lunch + entertainment;
- Optional guided tours available for purchase.
For our Giglio and Giannutri mini-cruises, we always use the elegant Motor Vessel Revenge, the pride of our fleet. Onboard services include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Mobility assistance for disabled passengers by onboard staff
- Tour guide
- Restaurant service
During the trip, you can enjoy a classic “sailor’s lunch,” prepared on board with fresh ingredients and following the best maritime culinary traditions.
Giglio and Giannutri Mini-Cruise Itinerary
Here’s a brief overview of our Giglio and Giannutri mini-cruise schedule:
- 9:45 am Departure from Porto Santo Stefano
- 11:00 am Arrival at Giannutri Island, free stop.
- From here you can decide whether to visit the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa or dive into the beautiful waters of Cala Spalmatoio or Cala Maestra (excursion not included in the price)
- 1:00 pm Departure from Giannutri Island
- Seafood lunch on board
- 2:20 pm Arrival at Giglio Island.
- Free or guided stop (excursion not included in the price)
- 5:30 pm Departure from Giglio Island,
- 6:30 pm approximate arrival at Porto S. Stefano.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions or force majeure.
In those cases, we will refund the ticket.
Duration: FD – Full Day
Giglio and Giannutri minicruises rates
Low Season – from April 1st to August 11th and from August 28th to September 30th
€66.50 Adults – €38 Children (4-11 years) – Free Infants (0-3 years)
High Season – from August 12th to August 27th
€71.50 Adults – €38 Children (4-11 years) – Free Infants (0-3 years)
The fee includes.
- Medical and luggage insurance;
- Mini-cruise ticket with stops at Giglio and Giannutri;
- Onboard lunch: Seafood Risotto, Mixed Fried Shrimp and Calamari, Dessert, Bread, Water, and Wine;
- Alternative menu for children: Plain pasta or pasta with sauce, mixed salad, sweet bread, and water;
- Gluten-free menu option available;
- Giglio and Giannutri landing fee: €5.50.
The fee does NOT include.
- Transfers to reach the boarding location (don’t worry, you can find all the information about parking your car here);
- Guided tours on the islands;
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the program or under “the fee includes”.
Optional guided excursions available onboard
Additionally, there is a range of guided excursions (conducted by Cooperativa Le Orme and Parco Nazionale dell’Arcipelago Toscano) that can be booked onboard, but are not mandatory.
These excursions are considered an extra service, not included in the ticket price, and include the following:
- Nature Excursion Giannutri Island: full price €10, reduced (6-10 years old) €5, infant (0-5 years old) free;
- Giglio Castello excursion: full price €10, reduced (6-10 years old) €5, infant (0-5 years old) free. Transfer to Giglio Castello not included;
- Snorkeling at Giannutri: €15 (mask rental €3);
- Snorkeling at Giglio Island: €15 (mask rental €3);
- Snorkeling at Giannutri and Giglio: €20 (mask rental €3);
- Combined snorkeling at Giannutri and visit to Giglio Castello: €20 (excluding transfers to the castle) (mask rental €3);
- Visit to the Roman Villa on Giannutri: €10, bookable directly here or onboard with park guides.
Important information regarding the Giglio and Giannutri mini-cruises
Here are some important details regarding our mini-cruise, which you should read in advance:
- We recommend you to arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure time with your ticket;
- The excursion is guaranteed with a minimum of 55 passengers;
- We recommend wearing comfortable trekking shoes for visiting the islands, as well as bringing water and a hat for sun protection;
- All visitors are asked to respect the ecosystem, to avoid bringing non-native animal species to the island, respect existing flora and fauna and leave no waste or trace behind on land or in the sea;
- In the summer, or weather permitting, we suggest bringing a towel, hat, sunglasses, a bathing suit, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and water shoes;
- Small and medium-sized pets are allowed on board for a limited number of places. They must be reported at the time of booking;
- For small and medium-sized pets, there is an extra charge of €5;
- On board all our ships your dogs must be kept on a leash and be equipped with a muzzle or a special pet carrier.
Please note that access for animals to the islands, beaches and park areas is regulated by the Municipal Regulations of Giglio Island and the Regulations of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park.
For more information on access to the beaches and sea, read our post.
You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure date.
If you cancel within the deadline, the ticket will be refunded in full.
If you cancel after the deadline, no refund will be given.
To receive a refund for your online purchase, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, not including the commission fee. Read the Terms and Conditions of the Mini Cruise Service
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions or force majeure.
In those cases, we will refund the excursion.
How to Get to Porto Santo Stefano
How to Get to Porto Santo Stefano
To reach Porto Santo Stefano using our Shuttle Service, you can contact Alessandro:
Please note that this is an extra service, NOT included in the price.
- How to Get There
- Where to Park
- Visiting Giannutri: Regulations and Excursions